Laser acupuncture is an effective tool. But what makes our treatment especially successful is our attention to the initial consultation process and follow up coaching. The consultation, treatment and coaching segments are explained below:
Consultation & Treatment in 1 Hour.
Detailed consideration of the client’s medical history is taken into account.
We discuss on addiction causes and current effects on the client.
Relevant case studies are cited, and estimated success rate of therapy.
Seated in a comfortable recliner, the client is even encouraged to have a quick snooze.
Our Certified Soft Laser Technician beams soft laser at specific body points.
The entire procedure is painless with no side effects.
After Treatment Coaching
Professional follow up on the client to monitor results and coach.
Consultation sessions are held to manage smoking cessation.
Client are provided with a detoxification formula.
Advantages of Soft Laser Acupuncture
- Safe – US FDA approved, low-level energy and non-invasive nature of therapy.
- No side effects – conventional medicines to quit smoking may cause drowsiness, headaches, nausea and suicidal tendencies.
- Precise – sophisticated technology detects and increases accuracy at acupuncture points.
- Quick – 1 session is all it takes, compared to multiple sessions of counselling and hypnotherapy.
- Affordable – conventional medicines, counselling sessions and nicotine patches incur extensive expenditures.
It is important to have a balanced view of how acupuncture can help you with your ailment. This website does not provide medical advice. We do not prescribe drugs or is meant to replace medical care. If your condition is chronic and serious then it is best to consult a doctor.
Results May Vary: Causes for any ailments (e.g being overweight, predisposition to addiction, etc) vary from person to person. Whether genetic or environmental, food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary too and may affect or skew success rates. No individual result should be seen as typical.